1) Add soymilk and lemon juice into a small bowl and whisk together until combined. Let sit 5 minutes.
2) Meanwhile in a medium bowl add the flours, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt. Whisk together to fully combine. Set aside.
3) Mash the bananas in a large bowl, taking care to leave a few lumps. Add the CannaOil, ( see our recipe) agave nectar, vanilla extract, and soy milk mixture. Whisk together until combined. Set aside.
4) Place a large skillet over medium heat. While heating up.
5) Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Make sure there are no dry ingredient lumps in that batter!
6) Once skillet is heated, lightly butter and test a baby-sized pancake to check for correct heat level. The pancake should begin bubbling and cooking through on the sides without burning on the bottom.
7) Once your heat level is solid, drop the batter into the skillet (about ¼ cup each) and cook for about 5 minutes on each side
or until browned and cooked through and enjoy with your favorite topping !