1) Get a square baking dish, 9×9 will be fine, and line it with parchment paper so its ready for the mix.
2 )Now you’ll want to set up a double boiler. You can just get a glass or metal bowl and place it on a pot of hot water. The pot of water doesn’t need to be boiling. We just want a little warmth to allow the peanut butter to mix easier.
3) Now add your peanut butter and maple syrup to the bowl. Start mixing until the peanut butter has become more liquefied.
4) You can add your cannabis coconut oil at this time.
5) Now add the raisins and coco powder, I used something called sipping chocolate from trader joes. I believe it is the same as hot chocolate you would buy in packets.
6) Once the coco powder has mixed well with the peanut butter you can add the rice crispy cereal and coconut shreds.
7) Keep mixing until everything has come together.
8) Now place your mixture into the baking dish and spread evenly throughout.
9) Get yourself another double boiler going to melt your chocolate chips.
10) Keep mixing until the chocolate has liquefied. Be careful not to introduce any water into the melted chocolate, or to overcook the melted chocolate.
11) As soon as all your chocolate has melted dump it on top of the rice crispy mixture in the pan and place it into the freezer for at least 2 hours to set.
12) After the chocolate and mixture has set you can remove the paper with the mixture from the tray and cut up the sheet into smaller bars. With all my edibles I like to divide it into 24 even servings so it is easier to monitor the amounts of THC being consumed.
When cooking a new batch of edibles, it is always good to start with a small amount as to not over do it.
If you have a high tolerance this may not be an issue. If you find out the dosage you had was too small just have more next time until you find your proper amount.
I really hope you will enjoy this recipe as much as I have, this one will be made time and time again.